• Has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and local-anaesthetic properties
• Coagulates bacterial protein, active in a wide range of gram-positive
and gram-negative microorganisms in vitro
• Has antifungal properties
• Removes symptoms of inflammation of the upper airway mucus
membrane, has decongestive properties for the mucus membrane.
Reduces the effects of nasal congestion.
Eases throat inflammation and pain.
• Takes effect quickly
• Available in pastille form
(amylmetacresol 0.6 mg, dichlorobenzene spirit 1.2 mg) №24, classic,
lemon and honey, lemon, honey, menthol and eucalyptus,
pineapple, orange, banana, cherry, strawberry, and raspberry flavours
• Dosage: adults and children – 1 pastille every 2-3 hours.
Maximum daily dose – 8 pastilles
Made in India
Meets GMP requirements